Tesla has never had so much sales, operating profit and net profit. Electric cars were delivered in unprecedented numbers. But the company warns of uncertain times. Nevertheless, she would like to increase production quickly. Meanwhile, Meta Platforms made an important decision. Trump will soon be allowed to post on your social networks again – because he is an important politician. But not everything is allowed for the ex-president. It is also unclear whether he wants to participate again. Cyber security, on the other hand, is an issue in Germany that politicians in Berlin have addressed. Because an expert says that the digital competence level of decision-makers is on the level of a fax machine – the most important reports in a nutshell.
Tesla thrives splendidly. In the fourth quarter, the electric car manufacturer 37 percent more implemented than in the previous year: 24.3 billion US dollars. The company has that much never in a quarter done. The vast majority of Tesla’s sales came from the electric car division, the rest from the sale of tax credits and other ventures, especially batteries and solar cells. the Operating profit has increased by halfthe Net profit even by 59 percent. Tesla shares rose 5.5 percent after the financial results were announced: Tesla reports record year, is already planning the next one.
Donald Trump can open again soon if he wants to Instagram and Facebook Post. The operator group has that Meta Platforms announced on Wednesday. “The public should be able to hear what their politicians are saying,” explains a meta manager. But that means not complete freedom of fools. “If there is a clear risk of harm in the real world, we will step in,” he promised. However, this limit is deliberately set high. It remains to be seen how soon and to what extent Trump will become involved in Meta’s social networks: Meta is leaving Trump behind on Instagram and Facebook.
Recommended Editorial Content
With your consent, an external survey (Opinary GmbH) will be loaded here.
Always load polls
Even if the attacks increase: Germany wants to stay on the defensive when it comes to cyber security. However, this needs to be set up better. the Digital Committee dealt with the Responsibilities and possibilities in the Federal Republic of Germany. In advance, the Digital Committee had invited experts such as the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information and an expert from the Kritis working group and asked them to answer 18 questions about cyber security: Cyber security in Germany – get the ball rolling, but don’t throw it.
Germany’s cybersecurity was not affected in this case: Dutch investigators have one man arrestedthe stealing and selling personal information from millions of people around the world should have. There is a strong suspicion that the detainee has long-stolen confidential data, including patient data from medical records, offered for sale. It is said to be about data from people from the Netherlands, Austria, Thailand, Colombia, China and Great Britain, including the complete Austrian population register: Medical files and Austria’s population register sold – Dutch arrested.
Is it about them Digitization of administration, it is not everywhere as bad as is often reported. But there is an enormous gap between large cities: while in Nuremberg 14 of the 15 selected applications can be submitted via the Internet, in Potsdam it is only one. Actually, from the beginning of the year, everyone should Authorities also offer their services online offer that However, the target was clearly missed. The 35 services that were last given priority cannot be accessed online by citizens either. We will discuss why this is and whether things are finally getting going Live today from 12 p.m in a new episode of #heiseshow: Digital administration – what Germany can learn from Nuremberg.
- According to the Swedish Council Presidency, encrypted communication is one of the major challenges for prosecutors. She wants to take countermeasures: “Going Dark” – Swedish EU Council leaders launch attack on encryption.
- The car industry wants to face the impending recession with a series of new models. The car innovations 2023, part two, show what the car industry is planning.
- Microsoft’s cloud service was not running smoothly on the morning of January 25th. Conferences about teams practically didn’t start, other Microsoft 365 apps loaded slowly: Microsoft Outlook, Teams & Co. – Malfunction paralyzed apps.
- Microsoft wants to determine the user base of Office 2013 and older. The fact that she will soon receive a 365 offer that she cannot refuse is unfortunately obvious, says our comment on the Office count: fear of Microsoft nagware with good reason.
- The police union GdP draws attention to problems with e-scooters, but also admits that there are generally too few resources for monitoring traffic: According to the GdP, drivers of e-scooters should wear helmets.
- A 50-year-old problem in theoretical computer science—known as P vs. NP—still eludes solution. This could change IT history: P vs. NP – How researchers want to answer the last question in computer science.
- Xpeng is considered a pioneer in autonomous driving and charging technology. They see their new SUV G9 as the next big step in the field of electric cars: Chinese car manufacturer Xpeng and its miracle weapon – the next generation.
- Private media complain that the number of users of illegal TV streams has doubled. Who the users are and why billions in damage are caused by television piracy: 5.9 million Germans watch the tube illegally.
Leave a Reply