The Vox candidate to preside over the Junta de Andalucía, Macarena Olonakicks off his campaign with 10 very specific measures to improve the lives of Andalusians and under the slogan for a “real change”, which directly alludes to the resemblance that those of Abascal see in the PP and PSOE governments.
In the electoral program that the conservative party presents for Andalusia, points such as the defense of the family against “progressive attacks”, the reduction of taxes and the reindustrialization of Andalusia, among others, stand out.
These are the 10 measures with which Vox wants to conquer Andalusia and make a “real change” to end once and for all 40 years of socialist policies:
1. Effectively eliminate the parallel administration of socialism and subsidies to corrupt unions.
Olona wants to cut superfluous public spending and for this he wants to put an end to the network of expendable organizations and the million-dollar subsidies to unions in a real and effective way. Among the public entities that it has announced that it is going to eliminate is Canal Sur.
2. Radically reduce taxes and improve public services and infrastructure.
Those of Abascal propose to lower taxes to relieve families, companies and the self-employed.
3. Fight against illegal immigration and the growing insecurity in our neighborhoods and homes.
Olona has promised to eliminate public aid that promotes the pull effect on illegal immigration. He also defends the return of the ores to their countries of origin. He will also require the central government to increase security against “growing crime” in Andalusian neighborhoods.
4. Promote reindustrialization and protect workers
Vox puts the reindustrialization of the Autonomous Community on the table to create stable, long-lasting and secure employment linked to industry.
5. Fight the structural unemployment that expels young people from their land and condemns everyone to a life of subsidies.
The conservative party proposes to encourage the return of young Andalusians and promote the right to work against “the culture of permanent subsidy.”
6. Defend the rural world, its traditions and the environmental value of hunting.
Macarena Olona will promote the economic model of the Andalusian fields and will support bullfighting. They will also defend the importance of hunting as a hunting activity.
7. Defend our product against bureaucracy, radical environmentalism and unfair foreign competition
Those of Abascal propose a radical reduction of the bureaucratic network that suffocates the primary sector and defend a toughening of inspections upon the arrival of products from abroad and labeling. They also support a review of the agreements that make Spanish producers compete under unequal conditions.
8. Repeal the socialist ideological laws maintained by the Popular Party
The candidate for the Junta de Andalucía has promised that she will repeal all gender and historical memory laws that, according to the conservative party, have only served to confront the Spanish.
9. Promote the richness and variety of our provinces
Olona vindicates the provinces, their councils and municipalities against an “autonomist centralism” that they say has only served to “deepen” inequality, lack of solidarity and inefficiency.
10. Put the family at the center of all public policies
Vox sees it necessary to protect families from “progressive attacks” and the lack of economic and institutional support.
#measures #Vox #conquer #Andalusia