State Lotteries and Gambling is currently celebrating the Today’s Bonoloto draw, Saturday January 28, 2023. In a few moments you will be able to check the winning number and the result that the Bonoloto jackpot today.
Los Bonoloto draws They are held every day of the week except Sunday from 9:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. if you are in the Canary Islands.
How to play Bonoloto
For play Bonoloto You must select at least 6 numbers (from 1 to 49) and a refund (from 0 to 9) that is automatically generated by the Central Lottery Systems. But this is not all because there are several methods to play and to have more options to win the pot:
- Simple bets: Simple bets are those in which only 6 numbers are selected and up to 8 bets can be played on the same ticket.
- Multiple bets: These are those bets in which more than six numbers are selected -with a maximum of 11- or only 5 numbers per bet. In this case, the amount of the Bonoloto ticket will vary according to the marked combinations.
The price of each bet to play the Bonoloto it is 0.50 euros, however, it is necessary to play at least 1 euro, so you have several options: get a ticket for a single draw with at least two bets or participate in several draws that week.
Operation of the Bonoloto draw
In each Bonoloto draw 6 balls numbered between 1 and 49 are extracted from the same drum and they will be the ones that indicate the winning number. Subsequently, a seventh ball is drawn that corresponds to the complementary number. A ball is drawn from another drum (from 0 to 9) that will indicate the refund that will form the winning combination. In a few minutes you will be able to check the results of the Bonoloto today on this same page.
First of all, what you should know is that the Bonoloto prize depends on the pot raised in each bet, so it will never be the same. Once this is clarified, we will explain how the prizes work in this raffle.
The Bonoloto prizes have several categories that we detail below:
- 1st Category (6 hits): You will get the prize if you have matched 6 ticket numbers and it is divided equally among all the winning tickets.
- 2nd Category (5 hits + complementary): It is for those tickets that have matched 5 numbers and the complementary
- 3rd Category: 12% of the collection is distributed among all the tickets that have 5 hits.
- 4th Category: The winners will be those tickets that have 4 numbers that match the winning combination
- 5th Category: It is paid with 4 euros per bet to those tickets that have 3 hits
- Refund: If you hit the refund you get the amount of the bet.
How to buy a Bonoloto ticket
To get your Bonoloto ticket you just have to go to official State Lottery and Betting administrations or do it through its website. In both cases you will have the option to choose your numbers (except the refund), or you will be able to generate automatic bets.
What should you do if your Bonoloto ticket is awarded
In case of having a prize in the Bonoloto draw, there are several systems to collect it.
- In case the premium sea less than 2,000 euros you can collect it without any withholding in a State Lottery and Gambling administration. In case you have purchased your ticket for the Bonoloto Through the web, the money will be deposited in your Lotobolsa and you will be able to transfer it directly to your bank account.
- For those prizes over 2,000 euros, the winner must go to one of the banking offices authorized by SELAE to obtain their money. There he must present his ticket and his identification in order to take his prize. If you have been very lucky and have obtained a prize of more than 40,000 euros, you must take into account that tax withholdings may apply.
Refering to deadline for claiming the prize of a Bonoloto draw awarded there is a period of three months from the day of the draw. In general, the prize is paid immediately at the State Lottery and Betting administrations in cash. In the case of banks, the delivery of money is also usually done immediately, although through a check or transfer to a bank. State Lotteries and Gambling recalls that financial institutions cannot charge management fees or commission for said management.
In those cases in which the prize is subject to withholdings, the winner will receive the net amount of the prize, from which the corresponding part required by the Ministry of Finance will have already been subtracted.
Leave a Reply