The Association of Consumers of Navarra Irache has encouraged Navarrese fathers and mothers to make “responsible consumption” also at this time.
Navarrese fathers and mothers will spend 328 euros on their children’s return to school on average, an outlay that is 16 euros less than what they had planned to pay the previous year.
This is revealed by a survey commissioned by the Association of Consumers of Navarra Irache, which encourages fathers and mothers to exercise “responsible consumption” also at this time and to choose purchases that respond to the real needs of minors to start the course school.
This is a purely indicative cost estimate, since it depends on the circumstances and decisions that each household adopts, warns Irache in a note. These are the main expenses incurred:
– Clothing: The prices of the school uniforms vary according to the age of the child and the required size, although it is estimated that a set with a jacket, polo shirt and pants does not cost less than 65 euros, to which shoes should be added. All these prices can be seen strongly increased if you also have to buy sportswear, which can also cost another 70 euros, without counting the shoes.
– Books: In principle, students in the Primary and Secondary cycles can take advantage of the free programs for textbooks.
In any case, for mothers and fathers who renounce this program, the approximate cost of the textbooks, highly variable, will be around 85 to 125 euros for a kindergarten student. The maximum amounts that the Administration provides for minors for textbooks are 97 euros in first and second grade; 133 euros from third to sixth grade; 223 euros per student from first to fourth year of Secondary.
– School material: Regarding the rest of the school material, there are price differences between some products and others, depending on the model, brand and the chosen establishment. In fact, it has been possible to verify that, for example, there are backpacks from 7.95 and some model that is worth 190 euros.
Notable differences also occur in other items. In general, the cost of cases, pens, pencils and paints can easily exceed 40 euros.
– School transport: In subsidized schools, school transport is usually around between 100 and 120 euros per month for round trips every day. Fares are usually modified according to the number of journeys, students and siblings enrolled.
– Dining room: The cost varies according to the center and the number of days that the boy or girl stays to eat. It usually oscillates between 105 and 150 euros per month when the student goes daily. Fees may also increase or decrease based on the number of students enrolled.
#Families #Navarre #spend #euros #school