Tonight the Paris is delivered on Ballon d’Or 2021. Follow the magazine’s awards ceremony live France Football, in which the best footballer of the year will be known. Robert Lewandowski, Leo Messi, Jorginho and Karim Benzema They are the big favorites to win the award among the 30 nominees. In addition, the women’s Ballon d’Or, the Kopa award for the best youngster and the Yashin award for the best goalkeeper will be awarded. Follow live everything that happens at the Theater du Chatelet in the French capital, with minute-by-minute commentary, on OKDIARY.
Ballon d’Or 2021: The gala, live
19:25 – Two surprise prizes
France Football has revealed that tonight, in addition to the awards of the Golden Ball masculine and feminine In total to the best young man and Yashin for best goalkeeper, two other surprise prizes will be awarded. They have not indicated what they will be, which has sparked speculation that an award may be awarded to Lewandowski in compensation for the Ballon d’Or 2020, that it clearly deserved and that it was not delivered by the coronavirus.
19:20 – Places from 20th to 11th
The ranking of the next ten footballers has also been revealed. There are very interesting names among them:
- 11º: Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund/Norway)
- 12º: Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea and Inter/Belgium)
- 13th: Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus / Italy)
- 14th: Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus / Italy)
- 15º: Raheem Sterling (Manchester City/Inglaterra)
- 16th: Neymar (Paris SG / Brazil)
- 17th: Luis Suárez (Athletic / Uruguay)
- 18: Simon Kjaer (Milan/Dinamarca)
- 19º: Mason Mount (Chelsea/England)
- 20º: Ryad Mahrez (Manchester City/Argelia)
19:14 – Places from 30th to 21st
We review in what order the 10 nominees that have received the least votes have been for this Ballon d’Or 2021. Among them are the three Spaniards who were among the candidates:
- 21st: Bruno Fernandez (Manchester United/Portugal)
- 21st: Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan / Argentina)
- 23º: Harry Kane (Tottenham/England)
- 24th: PEDRI (BARCELONA, SPAIN)
- 25º: Phil Foden (Manchester City/Inglaterra)
- 26th: Nicolo Barella (Inter / Italy)
- 26th: Rubén Days (Manchester City/Portugal)
- 26th: GERARD MORENO (VILLARREAL / SPAIN)
- 29º: Luka Modric (REAL MADRID / Croatia)
- 29th: CÉSAR AZPILICUETA (Chelsea / SPAIN)
19:05 – Only 10 candidates remain
Throughout the afternoon, France Football has been revealing the result of the voting. Only the top-10 of this one remains to be resolved Ballon d’Or 2021, in which the following players remain: Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo, De Bruyne, Jorginho, Kanté, Lewandoeski, Mané, Mbappé, Messi and Salah.
19:00 – Ballon d’Or 2021
Welcome to the broadcast of the gala of the Ballon d’Or 2021! Tonight the name of the winner of the greatest individual soccer award of the year will be known. There are 30 nominees, but only four seem to really qualify for it: Robert Lewandowski, Leo Messi, Jorginho and Karim Benzema. In addition, two Spaniards are also expected to receive their award: Alexia putellas the women’s Ballon d’Or and Pedri the Kopa to the best young man. The Yashin award for the best goalkeeper is also presented and two other new awards that will be announced throughout the afternoon.
Who will be the presenters of the Ballon d’Or gala?
Those in charge of presenting the Ballon d’Or gala are Didier Drogba y Sandy Heribert at the Theater du Chatelet in the French capital.
Both repeat as presenters after delivering the Ballon d’Or to Leo Messi in 2019.
Schedule and where to see the Ballon d’Or gala
The gala takes place today, November 29, at 20.30 hours on the peninsula. The event can be followed on Mega and, through the website of OKDIARY.